European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen recently called on India and other countries to support sanctions against Russia over the Ukraine incident. At The Raisina Dialogue forum, von der Leyen said, "We earnestly appeal to all members of the international community to support our efforts to achieve lasting peace."
Von der Leyen says countries around the world that have been suffering from the virus for two years must now deal with higher food, energy, and fertilizer prices. What is happening in Ukraine will not only determine the future of Europe, but also have profound implications for the rest of the world.
Because of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, the prices of many other commodities like the concrete foaming agent are expected to continue to rise in the future.
Lightweight foamed concrete, also known as foamed cement, is a lightweight porous concrete product made from foaming agent aqueous solution into foam, and then adding foam to the slurry made of cement-based cementitious materials, aggregates, admixtures, admixtures and water, etc., through mixing, pouring and natural curing.
1. With compressive strength and aging resistance: although the traditional chemical thermal insulation materials can achieve the effect of thermal insulation, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have been unable to meet the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can completely solve this problem. It is a substitute for traditional thermal insulation materials.
2. It has a good light weight: effectively reducing the load of the building.
3. Good sound insulation: the sound insulation of lightweight foamed cement is 5-8 times that of ordinary cement, which fully solves the problem of sound insulation in living space.
4. Good high temperature resistance: the suitable temperature of foamed cement can reach more than 250 ℃ and 300 ℃, while the benzene board will soften and chemical reaction will occur when the temperature is above 75 ℃.
5. Improve the stability and life of the insulation layer: the foamed cement insulation layer has a high stability and anti-aging performance, which effectively ensures that the indoor floor is flat and uncracked, and its service life is 5-10 times that of benzene board and 5 times that of perlite particles.
6. Good environmental performance: all additives of foamed cement are plant protein fiber and animal protein, which are non-toxic and harmless, while chemical thermal insulation materials such as benzene board and perlite particles can produce harmful and toxic gases at high temperature.
7. Good thermal insulation: the thermal conductivity is 0.08w/m.k, which is 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
8. It has a good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the 7-day compressive strength is 6 kg, and the 28-day compressive strength is 9kg/cm2.
9. The construction is simple: foamed cement is a mobile liquid transported by mechanical high pressure, the construction saves manpower and material resources, and the surface is smooth and smooth after solidification.
10. Good moistureproof: when heating, there will be no condensation around the warm water pipe, and there will be no split between the layers.
11. Good combination: the material of foamed cement is cement, and the combination of the upper and lower layers is very good, so that the ground will not form hollow and collapse.
12. The construction speed is fast.
13. Good integrity: a cast-in-place seamless and intermittent, and cast-in-place board and mortar layer can be completely combined to form a whole.
14. It has the function of impermeability: due to the porosity and integrity of foamed cement, the impermeability of foamed cement is more than 6 times higher than that of ordinary floor.
15. Fireproof: foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement), which will not burn, so it has good fire resistance. When used in buildings, it can improve the fire resistance of buildings.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
In a recent interview with Izvestia, Russian Federation Council Chairman Matviyenko said that Russia is open to dialogue with the West based on mutual respect, but the opportunity to resume dialogue will only come after the end of special military operations.
Matviyenko also noted that Europe currently lacks politicians who can make independent decisions. She said the EU's strategy to wean itself off Russian energy by 2027 would be costly, with Russia supplying 40 percent of Europe's gas, 27 percent of its oil, and 46 percent of its coal, and was essentially "anti-European" and a "tax" on US global dominance.
On Sweden's and Finland's plans to join NATO, Matviyenko said Russia will take corresponding measures if NATO weapons and equipment appear in the two countries, and Russia is capable of guaranteeing its own security.
Besides, speaking by video at an international conference, Ukraine's minister of agricultural policy and Food, said the country's grain concrete foaming agent are expected to continue to be influenced by international situations.
In the second half of 2022, the uncertain world economic outlook, volatile oil prices, and ongoing logistics challenges cast a veil of uncertainty over the global ethylene and propylene industry chain. Overall, there are challenges to overcome in all…
Diamond is a mineral composed of carbon, an allotrope of carbon. Diamond nanopowders are used in electronics manufacturing, jewelry, textiles, corrosion-resistant coatings, as enhancers for various substances, in the manufacture of synthetic diamonds…
The most dangerous moment is yet to come. In its winter outlook for 2022/23, National Grid said the UK would face a "knock-on effect" on the country's energy supply, such as price spikes if Russia were to cut off gas flows to Europe.…